Working principle of constant pressure pump
The water pump is connected with the pressure regulator compensator, monitoring the pressure in the pressure regulator compensator, by controlling the negative pressure purifier to stabilize the pressure regulator compensator and tap water near the water pressure, so that it does not produce negative pressure, to ensure the normal water supply of tap water pipe network.
When the pressure of tap water is lower than the pressure required by the user, the frequency converter will be automatically controlled to start the operation. When the actual pressure of the water pump outlet main pipe is equal to the set user pressure, the constant speed operation will be controlled to keep the actual pressure the same as the set user pressure. The higher the pressure of tap water, the lower the speed, the lower the pressure of tap water, the higher the speed, when the pressure of tap water is equal to the set user pressure, it stops working.
That is, based on traditional frequency conversion water supply energy saving, it also makes full use of the original pressure of tap water pipe network, how much difference, how much to further energy saving. The tap water is shut off, the equipment will automatically stop, the incoming water will automatically start, and the power failure will restore the normal pressure water supply.
Function of frequency pressure pump
The water pump has the function of power failure protection and recovery. After the power is restored, the water pump will automatically resume work within 5 seconds. The water pump has the function of water shortage protection and power saving. If the user’s water pipe, water tank, or pool water, the pump will automatically stop running within the set time. (It can avoid the continuous operation of the water pump in the case of water shortage, damage the water pump, but also save energy for the user).
Function Of Frequency Pressure Pump
The water pump has the protection function of water outlet pipe rupture or abnormal damage. If the water pipe is broken or damaged, the water pump will stop working within the specified time. Avoid the pump continuing to work, resulting in the waste of water resources, while saving electricity for users, and do not cause third-party accidents. It also has an anti-freezing function and anti-icing function. When working in cold areas, the pump automatically runs at intervals. Prevent pipes from freezing and freezing.
Constant Pressure Pump Products
Application range of constant pressure water supply system
Compared with other water supply methods, the frequency conversion constant pressure water supply system not only has a significant energy-saving effect, but also has the following significant advantages:
1. The frequency conversion constant pressure water supply system adopts the frequency converter to change the frequency of the motor power supply, and adjusts the pump speed to change the outlet pressure of the pump. Compared with the method of controlling the outlet pressure of the pump with a regulating valve, it’s performance of reducing the pipe resistance and greatly reducing the interception loss.
2. Since the variable pump works under the condition of frequency conversion, the outlet flow is less than the rated flow, the pump speed is reduced, the bearing wear and heating are reduced, and the mechanical service life of the pump and motor is extended.
3. The pump motor of the frequency conversion constant pressure water supply system adopts soft start mode, accelerates according to the set acceleration time, avoids the current impact when the motor starts, and avoids the surge of the pump system caused by the sudden acceleration of the motor while affecting the grid voltage. Completely eliminate water hammer phenomenon.
4. Realize the automatic control of frequency conversion and constant pressure water supply system, without frequent operation by operators, which reduces the labor intensity of personnel and saves manpower.
Performance characteristics of frequency conversion constant pressure pump
1. High degree of automation and simple operation: After the equipment is powered on and initialized, the unit runs automatically, and starts working automatically after the power supply is restored. Switching between duty and standby pumps is fully automatic. When a failure occurs, an audible and visual alarm will be issued in time. Through the panel display, the user can intuitively and quickly find out the cause of the failure.
2. Complete control functions: If there are multiple pump sets, the starting method adopts cyclic soft start, which reduces the impact and interference on the power grid when starting directly, so that each pump set has a choice according to the principle of first start, first stop, and first start. Work efficiently and prolong the service life of the pump set. Through the internal clock of the system, the timing switch function can also be set for timing water supply.
3. Reliable operation: the use of core components effectively reduces the failure rate of equipment. When a pump fails to operate, the system will automatically block the faulty pump and start the backup pump
4. The pressure is constant: frequency converters and microprocessors are used to dynamically adjust the system from time to time. The outlet pressure can be kept stable even if the water consumption changes sharply during the peak period. The control precision reaches ±0.01MPa.
5. Better water quality. The indoor water tank is generally made of food hygiene grade stainless steel, which avoids the pollution of the water quality by dust, leaves, small animal corpses and other sundries in the traditional roof pool.
6. Environmental protection and energy saving: The pressurization equipment adopts light vertical multi-stage stainless steel water pumps, which can automatically increase or decrease the speed of the water pumps according to the water demand, control the number of water pumps, and save energy by more than 30%.
7. Simple installation: After the water tank and the interface are installed, the complete set of equipment will be shipped to the site after leaving the factory. It can be operated after connecting the water inlet pipe and fixing the anchor screws. The protection function has been completed.
8. Full protection functions: It has protection functions such as overload, overcurrent, short circuit, phase loss, overvoltage, undervoltage, and water shortage.
- Compared with the traditional water tower water supply, the basic construction is simple, and the system form only needs a small water room (several water pumps, one control cabinet). It occupies a small area, the reliability of the equipment is high, and the service life is long, which can meet the needs of high-rise buildings. need.
- There is a water tank for water storage, which can cope with short-term continuous water supply when the municipal pipe network stops water.
- Using programmable controller, the program is flexible and changeable, with high precision, strong reliability, multiple functions and fast response speed.
- All are equipped with a pressure stabilizing pump or a stabilizing tank to stabilize the pressure. When the water consumption is small to a certain value, the main pump can stop running, reducing the mechanical wear of the pump motor and saving electric energy.
- The water pumps are all soft-started, which prolongs the life of the equipment and eliminates the impact of the starting current on the power grid.
- According to the change of water consumption, the water pump runs in a cycle of frequency conversion, and the first start is first stopped, so that the water pump works in a balanced manner. When one pump runs for six or twenty-four hours, it automatically switches to the other.
- The biggest feature is double constant pressure control, a set of common equipment for domestic fire protection, which saves investment for users. And a dual-purpose machine, greatly improving the efficiency of use.
- Compact structure, small footprint, fast installation, low investment and stable operation. No pollution.
- When the water consumption changes suddenly, the reaction is slightly delayed, and when there is a small amount of water, the machine cannot be completely in a dormant state.
- The water pressure of the external network cannot be used, the water energy consumption is large, and the installation, cleaning and maintenance are troublesome. Since it still belongs to the secondary water supply, there are still water pollution problems. In severe cases, red worms will appear, and there will be disturbances such as water pump vibration and loud noise when the equipment is running.
The frequency conversion of the frequency conversion water pump refers to the motor, and the frequency conversion is the adjustable frequency. The frequency conversion motor can adjust the speed to adjust the flow, achieve the purpose of energy saving, and have the advantages of small starting current and small maintenance workload. So what is the difference between the frequency conversion water pump and the ordinary water pump?
The difference between the frequency conversion water pump and the ordinary water pump motor:
1. The motor of the variable frequency pump is a variable frequency motor, and the motor of an ordinary pump is an ordinary motor.
The design of the frequency conversion motor considers the heat dissipation problem when the motor runs to a low speed, and a separate powerful fan is used, and the corresponding treatment is also done to resist the high harmonics generated by the frequency converter. The variable frequency pump is to change the frequency to control the speed to achieve the required water flow.
2. The difference in appearance between the variable frequency speed regulating motor and the ordinary motor.
There is no difference between the motor, that is, a frequency converter is added in front of the motor, and the cooling fan of the variable frequency motor is independent, which is specially designed to prevent insufficient heat dissipation caused by the long-term low-frequency operation of the motor. One, this is the biggest difference in appearance.
1. The pressure position of the pressure sensor collection system is unreasonable, the pressure collection point is too close to the pump outlet, and the piping pressure is greatly affected by the water volume. As a result, the pressure value fed back to the controller varies from high to low and the system vibrates.
2. When the system adopts the pressure tank method, the pressure collection point is selected on the pressure tank, which will also cause system vibration. Air itself has a certain flexibility, and the solubility of gas in water changes with the change of pressure. There is a certain time difference between the feedback pressure of the pump for direct drainage and the feedback pressure of the gas, which will cause system oscillation.
3. The acceleration and deceleration time of the controller is inconsistent with the electric power of the pump motor. Generally speaking, the greater the power, the longer the acceleration and deceleration time. Users can select more data to adjust. For example, 15kw is usually between 10 seconds and 20 seconds.
4. The acceleration and deceleration time of the controller and the inverter are inconsistent, and the acceleration and deceleration time of the controller must be longer than the acceleration and deceleration time of the inverter.
5. Inverter failure: When the inverter fails. Check the alarm code of the inverter, check the corresponding alarm information in the instruction manual of the inverter, and deal with the fault of the inverter accordingly.
6. The working pressure cannot reach the preset value: After all the pumps are started, the system still cannot reach the preset working pressure after 40 minutes. Check whether the water pump is discharging water or whether it is in reverse rotation, whether there is a serious leak in the pipeline, and whether the motor is running normally. It can be judged by controlling the motor speed and output through manual operation.
7. Overpressure alarm: Check if the pressure of the pipeline network is too high.
8. Sensor disconnection: After the sensor has a disconnection fault, the alarm will reinstall the line connected to the pressure gauge, check whether the sensor is damaged, and check whether the analog input of the control board is damaged
9. The water level is too low: the water resource is low or the water level sensor is faulty. Check whether there is a lack of water, whether the liquid level switch of the water level is normal, and check whether the line connected to the liquid level switch is loose
10. Data setting is incorrect: the data exceeds the setting range. Compare the instructions again, and set the main parameters again according to the specific conditions in the project. If the problem is not solved, please contact the manufacturer
Electric Swimming Pool Pump
Portable Sea Water Circulation Pump Swimming Pool Spa PumpRead more
Electric Swimming Pool Pump
High Quality Sea Water Circulation Pump Swimming Pool Spa PumpRead more