1. Check and clean the basket regularly. Do not knock the fouling basket when cleaning. If the stain-proof basket is damaged, it should be replaced in time.
2. Check the sealing ring of the pump head cover regularly. If there is any damage, please replace it in time.
3. Keep the motor clean and keep the motor tuyere unblocked.
4. In occasional cases, the motor’s shaft sealing ring will wear and should be replaced in a timely manner.
5. In winter, the water in the pump head should be removed, the inside and outside of the pump should be cleaned, and the pump should be stored in a dry and well-ventilated room.