1. For open-air or semi-open-air pump layouts, the axis of the pump and prime mover is generally vertical to the axis of the pipe gallery.
2. For the indoor pump, when the temperature of the liquid is higher than the spontaneous combustion point or the liquid is liquid hydrocarbon, it should be arranged in their own room with other pumps and separated by a firewall.
When the pump is arranged indoors, the prevailing requirements of motor maintenance vehicles are generally not considered.The net distance between the pump end or the pump side and the wall should not be less than 1.2~1.5m, and the net distance between the two rows of pumps should not be less than 2m.
3. Positioning dimensions on the equipment layout drawing shall be based on the axis of the pump unit and the centerline of the outlet flange.The elevation of the equipment is expressed by the elevation of the lower surface of the pump base (that is, the top surface of the pump base).Note: When engineering companies calculate NPSHA professionally, it is based on the top surface of the pump foundation, not the elevation of the pump inlet centerline.The pump plant NPSHR is based on the inlet center line of the pump, and the difference between the center of the pump is high.
4. The pump group should be arranged in order, and it is recommended to get the pump outlet centerline.
5. The electrical professional and the process or layout professional should coordinate in time, if possible, the motor part of the pump should be as far as possible not in the explosion-proof zone, in order to save investment.
6. The pump should be as close to the liquid supply equipment as possible to prevent the NPSHA from being small.
7. The power side and the pump side of the steam reciprocating pump should have the position of the piston and the pull rod.
8. When the vertical pump is arranged under the pipe gallery or under the frame, the space required for the installation and maintenance of the pump body should be set aside above it.
9. The space required for the maintenance and inspection of various centrifugal pumps is shown in Figure 1, Figure 2 and Figure 3. Pipeline layout, at least one side of the pump should be set aside for maintenance.For other types of pumps, the space required for a maintenance inspection is shown in Figure
Fig. 1 space for maintenance and inspection of single-stage centrifugal pump
1- top inhalation;
2- Axial horizontal inhalation;
3- Sealing gland;
4- packing box;
5- Space for maintenance and inspection
Figure 2 single-stage double-suction centrifugal pump maintenance and inspection space
1- Sealing part;2- packing box;3- Sealing gland;4- Maintenance inspection space;5 – motor
Figure 3 multistage centrifugal pump maintenance and inspection space
1- Seal gland (mechanical seal);
2- packing box;
3- Space for maintenance and inspection;
4- top or side inhalation;5 – motor
Fig. 4 Water ring vacuum pump maintenance and inspection space
Pump installation spacing
The net distance between the two pumps should not be less than 700mm, the width of the operation channel at the front of the pump should not be less than 1000mm, and the width of the maintenance channel at the front of the pump should not be less than 1800mm for multi-stage pumps. The width of the front-end maintenance channel of the general pump should not be less than 1250mm so that the small forklift truck can pass through.